May 8, 2019 /
Frankie + Aziza | Couple Session
"I know of no greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, without end." Location: Old Town Alexandria VA. ...
“I know of no greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, without end.”
Location: Old Town Alexandria VA.
QUES + ANS
1. QUES. Tell me about a favorite scene from your favorite movie? ANS. Our favorite scene would be from the movie called “Capernaum.” The film based on the true story and was made with a cast of non-professionals playing characters whose lives closely parallel their own. The main actor, 12 years old refugee boy in the hood with no money and food was taking care of 11months old child that has no relation to him, while the baby’s parents were taken away by police. We were surprised by the 12-year-old boy’s maturity and braveness in a hopeless situation.
2. QUES. What’s the most interesting thing about you we wouldn’t learn from your resume or social media? ANS. Nobody would learn from social media or resume the fact, that we are coming from a tiny village that is located in a different corner of the world.
3. QUES. How do you know when you’ve fallen in love? ANS. Frankie: It’s when I can’t stop thinking about her even for a minute. Aziza: When I realized, that even 24 hours of chatting/talking by phone is not enough for me. There are no words to explain this feeling.
4. QUES. What has been the best advice you’ve received or shared with another about LOVE? ANS. Aziza: Don’t say unforgettable words to an unforgettable person. Frankie: Always be honest, no matter how hard the situation is.
5. QUES. What do you love most about him/her? ANS. Frankie: She is very calm, understanding and simple. Aziza: Frankie is very caring. I feel protected around him. He is humble and very reliable. And always makes me laugh, dream, and stay feminine.
6. QUES. Name one issue that is a challenge for most couples and how do you suggest women work through it? ANS. Aziza: Disrespect that leads to misunderstanding. Frankie: Women should be more mature, and talk about what they like, what they don’t like, be straight forward because males think differently and sometimes they don’t get what they mean.