May 8, 2018 / Portraits
Haley Baird | Portrait Session
Hawaii simply is B E A U T I F U L!! Out of the eight islands and all of its elegance, I decided to keep this session pure, natural and effortless. We played with available light, textures and warmer tones. This Portrait / Lifestyle session was easy going, unforced and graceful. What I like most is Haley was able to be herself on camera as she smiled and laughed through most frames and then delivered on all other desired looks. Photo sessions like this is why photographers enjoy their passion. See below for what Haley and I were able to create…
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
1. Tell me about your favorite lyrics from a favorite song? Rebelution- Good Vibes “Don’t judge a book by its cover.”
2. What’s the most interesting thing about you we wouldn’t learn from your resume or social media? I really am a “homebody. “
3. If money and time were not a factor how would you seek to make a difference in your community? I would devote my time and energy into helping the homeless communities on Oahu. I don’t think people realize that most of our homeless on the island of Oahu were given one-way plane tickets from their former states. It truly is a crisis that is ignored on the daily here.
4. What is the best advice anyone has ever given you? “It’s not what you know, It’s who you know.” Your connections with others & how you treat others means a lot in life.
5. Name one issue that’s a challenge for most women and how do you suggest women work through it? A challenge I have seen most women face is being insecure & not confident with who they are in all aspects. Love yourself, all of yourself, inside & out.
6. Pick any person in the world, who has been the most influential to you and why? Gal Gadot (the most recent Woman Wonder). It took her nine years in the making to land her lead role. She was on the verge of giving up acting right as she got the call for Wonder Woman. She was pregnant while working on the film which is insane! She is such a powerful, strong woman. She just shows all of us woman that hard work, dedication & persistence always pays off in the end.